oracle.iam.platform.kernel.EventFailedException: IAM-3010068:Password reset failed because user xxxxx is not synchronized to the LDAP directory.:xxxxx
- Clean USR_LDAP_GUID and USR_LDAP_DN for the particular user
- Run LDAPSync Post Enable Provision Users to LDAP.
To Change the architecture to LDAPSync due to requirements of integrating OAM and OIM. LDAPSync is mandatory compoment in OIM-OAM integration.
- First Delete Application Instance
- Run ‘Application Instance Post Delete’ Scheduled Job with ‘Delete’ as parameter
- Enable LDAPSync
- Update LDAPSync Recon rules in /db/LDAPUser to match USER_LOGIN instead of GUID
Please refer to the OIM-OAM-OID Integration document for further Reference.